Lucretia
Last week, I had a definate Not Me! moment.  Cue up the scene in my kitchen...

Teething Little Bit finally quiet in her high chair, and detached from me for what felt like the first time all day, after a yummy dinner of some kind of creamed chicken apple compote that looked anything but yummy to me.  Cheerios happily in place on her tray to keep her amused. Mama at the stove, whipping up some spaghetti for my own dinner and our enthusiastic boxer, asleep in his chair in the living room. 

Until the sound of a Cheerio hitting the floor ...

The Not Me! part?  I did NOT keep my back turned to ensure that Little Bit did NOT not feed all her Cheerios to the boxer.  I did NOT, in fact, know ahead of time that this was likely to happen.  I did not NOT care whatsoever if this happened as long as the two of them left me alone long enough to fix some spaghetti so I could finally eat my own dinner.  I'm pretty sure Little Bit attempted to give a few Cheerios to our dog and then changed her mind and ate them herself but as long as I didn't see it happen, I'm going to pretend that it actually didn't.  However, her hands and mouth did get a little extra attention at bath time that night...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses