Lucretia
Read this article today ... heart breaking. 

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/012210dnmethanging.a15c906e.html

What could possibly have prompted a 9 year old to take his own life?  My heart just breaks for this child, his family and friends and all who knew him.  Suicide shouldn't even be in the minds of our children, but unfortunately, we live in a world that forces our children to grow up far more quickly than they have the ability to deal with.

My thoughts and prayers are with this family today ...

Little Bit will be getting a few extra hugs and kisses tonight, and an extra dose of prayer said over her.
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Amanda Says:

    This is an excellent point! Isn't marriage all about trust?


  2. Amanda Says:

    I left my previous comment on the wrong post. Oops ;).

    The post about the 9 year old child is heartbreaking...horrible. It sorta reminds me of a commercial I heard on the radio today about the true Lifetime Movie about the teenage girls that decide to all get pregnant at the same time. I think it airs this weekend, but goes along with your point...."things shouldn't even be in the minds of these children". Prayers go out to little Montana and his family <3